We're aching to go get Zane, but finding strength in the knowledge that He has this all in the palm of His hand.
While we've been waiting, some medical care options have come to light that we are pursuing and we are so grateful for the time we have to pursue this before leaving for China - how about that?! God is good - He knows best!
A friend asked me if Elle understood that she was getting a brother.
She understands, but does she really understand??? I don’t know....
She did give me a kiss yesterday and said, ‘I share you, Mama.’ I asked her who she was going to share me with and she said, ‘Ain.’ (Ain is her word for Zane)
Ahhhh, sweet – and a good sign she’s getting mentally prepared for...I don’t even know if I understand! Two kiddos...whew – it’s going to be fun! :)
Praying that God says 'YES' very soon!


3 comments:
praying for the perfect medical options and for you to get your TA today!!!!
This is Ethan's life verse. :-) Praying you hear from AW today! Praying for your medical issues too. Praying you get to China very soon.
Hugs, Debbie
What a sweet video! She's adorable!! :)
God is good, and even though we don't understand, He provides when we need it.
Post a Comment