I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE creme brulee from Whole Foods! It is my favorite dessert and indulgence and WF's is the best I've ever tasted, besides my homemade, which is pretty awesome! ;) They make it in these little to go cups and even the sugar top is crusty-hard! It's not cheap at $2.99 a cup, but for every once in awhile, and only consuming half at a time, I'm getting two desserts out of it! :) I picked one up last night and just had the first half...it is soooooooooooooooo delicious! I was just enjoying the creme coating over my lips and how incredibly delicious it is when I thought, 'BUT NOT BETTER THAN FINALLY HOLDING ZANE'! :)


1 comment:
I LOVE creme brulee too. You can make that for me sometime and we'll sit and watch the "KIDS" and enjoy our dessert. The $2.99 is cheap compared to having it in a restaurant.
Prayers are going to China and back with you all. I'll see you sometime after you're settled.
Marge
Post a Comment