Welcome dear friends and family

Hoping this brings us a bit closer.

Monday, August 31, 2009

China bound & Travel site

Our tickets are purchased and we’re China bound this Thursday, September 3. We appreciate your continued prayers for safety, health, and our union with Zane on Monday, September 7. Thank you for your love and encouragement through our adoption journey.

This will be my last post here until we return from China. We have a travel site and will be posting our journey there. You've probably received an email with those details. If I happened to miss you, email me and I'll give you the link.

“Long before he laid down earth's foundations, he had us in mind, had settled on us as the focus of his love, to be made whole and holy by his love. Long, long ago he decided to adopt us into his family through Jesus Christ. (What pleasure he took in planning this!) He wanted us to enter into the celebration of his lavish gift-giving by the hand of his beloved Son.” Ephesians 1:4-5 (The Message)

2 comments:

Adrian Roberta said...

Lost the travel site! Please resend it.

~Roberta
Berzenji@gmail.com

Emily said...

I'm very, very happy about Zane! Hooray!I would love to read about your trip. Could you send me the link to your travel site?