If you were here right now, you'd hear...
Elle: China 5 days. I so happy!
Mama: I'm soooooooo happy too!
We've decided to fly into Beijing (had kicked around the idea of flying into Hong Kong) and opt out of a day of the regular tour (that we did last time) to go on another adventure. I'll post more about that when we get confirmation.
Today we are doing chores, cleaning, finishing last minute projects, laundry, etc.... Packing will probably start tomorrow. Right now, most of what we're taking is just all piled up - ready to be placed in its spot.
We are praying over Zane - his protection, preparation, peace and our union on Monday, September 7. Can't wait!!!
"When a woman labors, she has a hard time, there's no getting around it. But when the baby is born, there is joy in the birth. This new life in the world wipes out memory of the pain." John 16:21


5 comments:
Woo hoo! It's just around the corner.
Wow, that is so soon, We are thrilled for you, God is so Good!
I am beyond excited for you guys and can't wait to read that you are IN CHINA and most of all, meeting Zane. Yahoo!!!
Congratulations on your new baby boy!! I am so excited to hear you are adopting again. I know Mom and I are going to be watching your blog as eagerly as we did when you adopted Elle!
Have a safe trip!!! I'll be praying for you guys!
Emily VanderHart
So you got a crib??????
Post a Comment