Holding Elle this morning and anticipating Zane - God has been so good and His ways are best - we are so blessed by our children and we are so grateful.
Here was our first look at Elle and another video of her practicing some Chinese vocabulary - she's getting good. :) (Can you believe that this past January we were concerned that she wasn't speaking and now she's bilingual! LOL!) Also posted is a video around Elle's bday in 2008. She was almost 2 years old and we were visiting my parents. Eric was testing downloading video from tape and condensing for easy upload for our trip and used this clip, so thought I'd share. I can't believe how 'baby' she was just 1 1/2 years ago!



4 comments:
August 25th, is indeed, a good day!! congrats again!
You are right... she does look so different in that first video. What a difference a year and a half makes! (And a few days, apparently. She's quite good with Chinese. I think I'd like to say Aunt best too!)
Just rejoicing that soon you'll be holding two on your lap, and sharing your love with a beautiful little boy! Praise God for his blessings.
And praise for good news on August 25!
Love,
us
Congrats!! How exciting!! Please keep me updated with your CL/CP feedings....I would love to know what to expect!! Best Wishes on your travels!! **Tracy Davenport**
7/8 EA
7/17 PA
Jiangsu Province
9/1/09 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZANE
Presents when you get home. :)
Love, Marge
Post a Comment