Welcome dear friends and family

Hoping this brings us a bit closer.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

God says YES!!!!!!!!!!!

We have TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Like cold water to a weary soul, so is good news from a distant land." Proverbs 25:25



Excuse the food in Elle's mouth. :) It's a little somber - but we had already got all our screaming and jumping around out and were pretty exhausted by this point! :)

While we were screaming, 'God says yes, God says yes!' and jumping around, Elle stops to confirm that indeed there will be fruit and oatmeal in China. She's been asking me this several times a day as she's a bit concerned about the food situation - I tell you, a daughter after my own heart, she is! :)

The word is that our agency received an "extremely large number of travel approvals"! This is so exciting - praising God for all the good news to families waiting and looking forward to hearing the details!

We are scheduled to leave next Thursday, September 3 and returning the 16, 17 or 18 -- this is to be determined at this point. Our agency will request our CA (consulate appointment) today and we'll hear back from China within 1-3 days before booking tickets.

Praising God for this good news and still shaking with excitement! We'll keep you posted!

7 comments:

Alison said...

Cool! I just sat here wondering if you would be able to go get Zane soon, and "voila", here is your good news!! Praise God for His provision!!!
Hope we can get the girls together, if there is time, before you go.
Love in Christ, Alison

Amy said...

PRAISE THE LORD!! We are so excited for you!! David's cousin is traveling with AWAA the same time as you!!

Kathy said...

Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you God!!
I can't wait to follow your journey!

Adrian Roberta said...

Praise God!!!!! So excited for you! Can you hear me shouting from over here )O(

~Roberta

Wolfes Home said...

Yippee! Come home Zane!

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo excited for you. I know how hard it is waiting for grandchildren from China, and that's hard enough. I've had you in my thoughts and prayers all the time. Happy Days are here!! I can't wait to meet Zane, although I think I'll be out of town when you return. We'll see. Blessings and a safe journey.
Marge

Jenni said...

Oh, wow! Praise God!! That is so awesome! Dave and I are so excited for you. And for so many families who have been waiting.

God is good!!

Love,
Us