Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Puzzles, puzzles & more puzzles!
Elle is really good at puzzles. She has about 10 of them and can match the colors, patterns and numbers together perfectly. She is still working on the alphabet one, but she's getting it too. She gets this talent from Dada as I can hardly put together a puzzle to save my life or pull out my hair trying! Well, I could probably manage these puzzles. :) She 'works' on them morning, noon and night. It's just her thing!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
So what age did you start "working" with her on puzzles? Where did you get all the cool puzzles? Cool photos. I guess I need to update my site...I think you have one on me now....I am lazy.
I love the grin. She is so proud of herself. What a cute little table for her to do her "work" at! :) And the puzzles look like a lot of fun. Go Elle! :)
Love the "cheese"!!
Post a Comment