Welcome dear friends and family

Hoping this brings us a bit closer.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Consider This

A president's pension currently is $191,300 per year, until he is 80 years old.

Assuming the next president lives to age 80, Senator McCain would receive ZERO pension, as he would reach 80 at the end of two terms as president.

Senator Obama would be retired for 26 years after two terms and would receive $4,973,800 in pension.

Therefore it would certainly make economic sense to elect McCain in November. How's that for non-partisan thinking?!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh my gosh, Scott and I are ROLLING- AGAIN!! You are too funny! Is there any way you can get these posts posted in the sky so everyone can see them? Keep up the political humor- we sure need it!

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! I can't wait to show Stan your blog. He will love it. :)
Kathy

Wolfes Home said...

Political-schmidical. I WANT PICTURES OF MY NIECEY-NIECE!!!

Rachelle said...

You are cracking me up! I had to pull Terry over to read your blog tonight because it is so great. I love the way you think. I think you need to be a commentator for Fox News.