Well at the Wolfe house, a thumbs up is a common gesture represented by a closed fist held with the thumb extended upward in approval. Big thumbs up to Sarah Palin and her awesome speech at the RNC last night - WOW! And Rudy - he was great too! So, as Elle would say, "Aaaaaaaa!"
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Thumbs Up!
Well at the Wolfe house, a thumbs up is a common gesture represented by a closed fist held with the thumb extended upward in approval. Big thumbs up to Sarah Palin and her awesome speech at the RNC last night - WOW! And Rudy - he was great too! So, as Elle would say, "Aaaaaaaa!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
My goodness, she's CUTE!! We also REALLY enjoyed the speeches last night! PLEASE win, PLEASE win!! It's so fun to see new pictures of Elle- keep it up!
WOW! I agree Sarah Palin's speech was awesome!
Her children have really unique names, one has a familiar name to us. 3 people called me last night to let me know. ;)
God Bless,
Kathy
The pictures of Elle are so adorable. It makes me so sad that we don't get to see her growing into a little lady. She is such a cute girl--how lucky you both were to find each other. Guess it wasn't really luck--divine intervention maybe.
I'm with you go Sarah Palin. Terry and I have never been so interested in an election before. I kind of wish we could vote for Sarah Palin for President. I am still having a hard time getting excited for John McCain but he did pretty well on Thursday night.
I love seeing the updates of Elle!! She's a sweetie and so adorable! Hope you all are doing well! Go, Sarah, Go!!
Post a Comment