First, we met a speech pathologist who practices with a philosophy that we have been praying and searching for. I cried as I sat in her class and leaned over to whisper to Eric, "I want her!" After her lecture, I approached her and told her directly, "I want you!" There are not enough words to express the knee-buckling, God-awing provision this providential meeting was. She shared that she knows of no other pathologist in our area that practices with her approach and she came as a last minute speaker for just one of the conference days. God directed us to her class out of ten others that hour - an incredible answer to years of prayer.
Praise and glory
and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength be to our God for ever and ever. (Rev. 7:12)
Speaking of blessings, having Grandma here was such a joy. The weekend would not have been as wonderful without the comfort of knowing Elle and Zane were in such caring and loving hands.
The HUMONGO highlight of the week belonged to Elle. She and Grandma went on a date to see a theater production of Beauty and the Beast. The morning show began with a royal brunch with Belle herself! A few of my girlfriends and their daughters also attended and at intermission they were crowned at a coronation service. I understand Elle charged the stage boldly, ready to take on her princessly duties. All the pictures from this event are on Grandma's camera and I forgot to get copies before she left - yikes!
It was particularly difficult for Elle to say goodbye this time. She got choked up as we drove away from the airport and misses her early morning bed cuddles with Grandma.
The HUMONGO highlight of the week belonged to Elle. She and Grandma went on a date to see a theater production of Beauty and the Beast. The morning show began with a royal brunch with Belle herself! A few of my girlfriends and their daughters also attended and at intermission they were crowned at a coronation service. I understand Elle charged the stage boldly, ready to take on her princessly duties. All the pictures from this event are on Grandma's camera and I forgot to get copies before she left - yikes!
It was particularly difficult for Elle to say goodbye this time. She got choked up as we drove away from the airport and misses her early morning bed cuddles with Grandma.


2 comments:
Love all the fun pictures with Grandma H. Definitely looks like a fun time had by all.
Thanking God for His perfect provision for Elle. Can't wait to see what He has in store!
Glad you had such a good conference and that God is leading.
Post a Comment