The Andrews family swooped in for 24 hours of sweetness.
Eric and I moved to Michigan just after we were married and spent five years growing up there. We worked and played, but the fellowship with couples like the Andrews -- we will treasure for eternity.


Now a decade and six children later, it was an incredible blessing to see their beautiful faces again. The finest qualities of Ben and Kris are now abiding in the hearts of their children... gentleness, graciousness, truth, and love. They are truly a breath of fresh air, a taste of heaven -- sharing meals together, playing, and talking about all that our God has accomplished by His merciful hand.

While we were waiting on China to get to Zane, the Andrews were waiting for the final details to unfold to bring their son and daughter home from Ethiopia. It was exciting to be paper pregnant together and
know the challenges and thrills that we shared by God's miraculous gift of adoption.
Noah is clever. Lydia is a true friend. Haile is kind and Minna is just too adorable. See...

I told you so!
My heart sank when they pulled out of the drive...how I wish Michigan was a whole lot closer!



4 comments:
Looks like a fun visit to catch up.
I love how God binds families together. So glad you were able to visit and play together, even though it was short. The Andrews children are adorable!
Now I KNOW things haven't been totally boring around your house for 2 weeks!! New update, please! :)
OH my goodness! Such wonderful smiles! (from ALL of you!) Praise God for the friends He brings into our lives... and for phone, email, blogs... all these wonderful ways we can keep in touch.
Post a Comment