I don't know whether to be happy or sad about this, either way I'm crying! Maybe I should be scared, really scared -- what will tomorrow bring with his new found power?! :)
Are we a little excited or what?!
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Ask and you shall receive! :) He looks REALLY steady and ready to take on the whole house. Got those gates up? :)
How exciting! I have a feeling he
is going to be a major explorer! ;)
What a precious moment! He's so cute! I love his big beautiful smile. Have fun with your little boy! I bet he's going to keep you busy. I know Ethan is keeping us busy. :-) No fear in him at all.
I love how excited you and your DH were. You guys are awesome! Go Zane Go!
Love the video! Way to go Zane!!!!
What a great birthday present for mama. :) So cute.
Marge
Uh oh. You're right... is this a good thing or a bad thing? I just love how kids bounce back off the floor when they fall, too. Way to go, Zane. Now go get all those things you've been wanting to but couldn't before! :)
So fun! All new adventures coming up. Yes, I think Benjamin was up on the piano even before he started walking. :)
That's something to be excited about!!! very cute!
Oh my goodness...he is adorable!!! It's all over now girl :)
Post a Comment