Zane said 'Dada' for the first time yesterday and today it was all about 'ga-ga'. It was hard to get it on tape, you know how it is...they blabber away and then you push play and they just stare at you! Seriously, ever since surgery, he's been making a ton more sounds -- I think he finally feels good and wants the world to know about it! :)
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
That is AWESOME! Zane looks really good too. I hope and pray that Ethan will start saying words after his surgery. That is scheduled for May 28. Love & Hugs!
Oh my goodness, that is darling! LOVE it that he's wanting to make all sorts of sounds- yeah!!
Oh....that just made my day. Thanks for sharing!
That is too cute. Way to go Zane!!
That is so sweet! What a cutie!
So happy to hear that Elle is doing well with her speech too. Allison still has a long way to go yet, lots of articulation issues and missing words in sentences, but at least she is now finally talking in sentences and has come a LONG way! Sometimes I even have to tell her to be quiet now. :-)
Precious! He is such
a cutie! He looks like he is
feeling so much better now. : )
How sweet! He is very excited about it. With the camera thing, I'm kind of surprised he didn't sign it for you, and then look at you as if to say, "I did say it!" How exciting for Eric. :)
Post a Comment