Uhhhhhh, son??? Came around the corner to find this one morning!
Haven't posted for awhile as we've been on vacation for the past week. Looking forward to sorting through the pictures and sharing some from our adventures. Also have some events and pictures from pre-surgery that I still want to upload -- great times that we don't want to forget.


5 comments:
Uh oh! You are going to have your hands full now that he is mobile.
So nice to see Ethan is not the only boy who loves to climb! I guess we'll be going through this together. :-)
Oh my goodness! He is going to
keep you very busy!
that's why I love boys.....
Don't you just wonder what was going through his little mind? I want to watch Sesame Street, so I'll just climb up here and turn this on and...
Yikes! Good luck with that. Maybe the crying in the last post was for good reason!!
Looking forward to pictures. So glad you were able to enjoy a vacation.
~J
Post a Comment