
Eric and I celebrated 15 years of marriage today - I just can't believe it! Time flies when you're having fun...trying to make babies! ;)
We put Zane to bed, left Elle to play with her Uncle and Aunt and headed out to gorge ourselves on wood fired pizza and cheesecake. Eric made and shared a list of things he has 'learned' from me in 15 years of marriage...it made me laugh, really hard! :)
Mostly we talked about how differently life had unfolded from what we had imagined when we first started dating at 19 years old. And, how grateful we are for how God has carried us through. I watched our wedding video with Elle earlier today. It was a wonderful ceremony officiated by our fathers...so very precious. There was such spiritual depth, such rich focus on God's intention for marriage and our family's prayers and hopes for us to follow this plan for the best of His blessing. What a great start we had and through the highs and lows, it has only gotten better. Eric is more than I had hoped for - he is my perfect match in every way and as Elle would say, 'I tell you what, you are the best for me ever!'


6 comments:
Wow! Congratulations on 15 years. I'm glad you got to go out and celebrate... and share... and just spend some wonderful time alone together. Praise God for the journey, despite the bumps along the way, because it made you who you are today.
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary!!
I am so happy you were able to have a nice
evening out enjoying each other.
Congratulations again. It has been a privilege to watch you two over the years. I still remember meeting Eric's girlfriend for the first time at the Tulsa airport. :)
Congratulations Kate and Eric. I'm trying to remember our 15th anniversary. We probably did nothing. I remember our 5th, we "got to" go out for an ice cream cone. By the 15th, our kids were 13 and 11. I loved seeing your picture...Eric looks about 15. :)
Marge
Happy Anniversary to you both!!
Happy Anniversary...our 15th is this year, too :)
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet post. We are so very blessed by our girl. She is a miracle in every way...she almost didn't come home to us...you can read her story here: www.mycupoverfloweth2.blogspot.com
Off to read your blog...your family is gorgeous!! Blessings ~stacy
Post a Comment