Welcome dear friends and family

Hoping this brings us a bit closer.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Family Pics

My dear friend, Aimee, took pictures of us at the park a few weeks back. She did a beautiful job! What a joy to be four and to have pictures of Zane, so handsome and perfect before surgery.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Beautiful! Every single picture. Beautiful!

Wolfes Home said...

When do I get my copies?! :) These are great!

Kris said...

LOVE the pictures! Love the fam. Congrats to all you adorable people!

Alice said...

Awesome pictures of your beautiful family. I am so glad you thought to get those when you did. great memories. We are praying for you all....thanks for sharing. love reading about all you do and how the kids are growing..hopefully we will see you in the next couple of weeks!!! Are you in town for Christmas!! I might be your present! ha ha ha ha!