Welcome dear friends and family

Hoping this brings us a bit closer.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Monkeys Jumping on the Bed

There was a 'monkeys jumping on the bed' incident this past week at Aunt JJ's house. Don't know for sure, but I believe Elle was jumping on Ami's bed and fell off. 'My pinky toe hurts', she cried, but her entire foot and knee swelled. She says it doesn't hurt anymore, but is still limping four days later. I think it's still bruised and stiff. Hopefully the pedicure Aunt JJ and Michaela gave her will continue to work its magic.

This is Elle's first injury not caused by us. ;) Sorry baby!

3 comments:

Wolfes Home said...

Pedicures make everything better! It was such a fun few hours having you guys here.

Amy said...

so cute!! Thanks for sharing!
Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!!

Jenni said...

First injury not caused by us? That's encouraging! ;) But I know exactly what you mean. Glad to see she got some pampering to help take away the pain. How fun to have some girl time like that!