I still can't believe I have tonsillitis! Oh man, I couldn't begin to explain the pain I've been in this past week. It started out as a sore throat, turned into something truly awful and then I thought I was going to die! Due to a connection I had with a colleague in my medical field days, I got into an ENT Wednesday morning with great ease. Eric stayed home until my incredible sis-in-law came over to care for me and Elle before the appointment. I just basically laid there trying not to cry while sweet Alicia took care of Elle and everything else. Then Alicia drove me to the doctor's, as I was completely unable, took Elle to play at the mall, picked me back up, drove us to the pharmacy, brought us home, fed Elle, got Elle back in the car, took me back to the doctor's for a procedure, drove us back to the pharmacy and finally home to meet Eric.
I took the meds that evening and felt a TON better, but because I was trying to avoid the pain meds on top of all the other meds, I still didn't sleep well (Haven't slept well for a week!). So today, I'm medicated, and Eric was home to care for Elle. I'm feeling even better this evening and hopeful that I am on the road to recovery.
My utmost gratitude and love to my SIL and friend, Alicia. Elle loved spending the day with you and I couldn't have done it without you, AA! I would love to post a pic of her and Elle, but snap shots weren't something I thought about that day. ;)
Hoping to have some sleep tonight and leaving you with some recent pics of Elle. Night!
She thinks it's funny to put her cloth on her head and that it turns her into Zacchaeus.



It's about pig-tails these days! 'Mama, I wan two tails!'Her favorite stuffed animal, Scratches the cat - ahhhh!
Enjoying story time and finding new books at the library.
Pasting shapes. Notice the cousin Ami necklace around her neck and cross key chain she is holding. These items are a must for day to day operation. I have to tell her to put them down to potty. A phase, I guess??
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I hope you are feeling MUCH better by now. That is no good! And hopefully neither of your family members are afflicted with the same agony. :(
Did you have to get them out?
Elle is adorable, as usual. She just looks so cute in pig tails. How could you not oblige? :)
Hoping for rest and no more pain for you...
Jenni
Post a Comment