We've had fun around the house with Eric home for two weeks. He's very creative and plans a lot of fun things for Elle, like fort and tunnel building. Mostly we are just enjoying being together! I'm afraid Elle will be turned upside down when Dada goes back to work next week and me too. Eric is a full-time Dada and that brings a lot of joy to Elle and me! I can't imagine doing this raising a child thing without him!
Sadly, we said goodbye to the Bledsoes, dear friends who were just here for a month and recently returned to their home in the Ivory Coast. They are missionaries in Africa where God is doing big things. We are so proud of them, humbled by their sacrifices, and grateful for their Kingdom service. Love to you, Bledsoes!
Our dear friends, the Bledsoes.
Elle is bonkers about the guitar! She participated in a children's acoustic guitar concert at church earlier this month and now she can't get the guitar off her brain! She has regular guitar time each day now. She is also playing more with her baby dolls. I was doing some basement cleaning and found a doll carrier that I had when I was a toddler. Elle was very excited about strapping on her baby to be just like Mama. I actually still use the baby carrier with her. She's just 23ish pounds and if we're out and it's around nap time or if she just wants to cuddle, which is often, she always enjoys riding in the carrier and being close to me.
Making frozen, chocolate banana treats - yum!
Elle loves her veggies! Bell pepper, anyone?


3 comments:
She's so pretty! Wish we were closer for a play date!
What fun that you get Daddy home for a couple of weeks at the holidays! They do such different things than Mommy might do. :)
So there was no update on the China trip... I assume by now they have made it back? You've probably been enjoying your new nephew too much to write. :)
Thinking of you...
J, D, & E
TIme for a new post, PAAAALEEEAAASSEEE!!! I miss seeing pictures of Elle- I need a fix! :)
Love ya!
L
Post a Comment