Welcome dear friends and family

Hoping this brings us a bit closer.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ok, ok, I'm posting!


I have received at least six emails in the past few days requesting, in very strong language (Alpal), that I update. Everyone just relax and take a deep breath! :) As I told jj, I have excuses, good excuses...

#1 Rejoicing over Elijah, MY NEW NEPHEW!!!! (More to come on that!)
#2 Exhausted (Who isn't, aye?!)
#3 Trying to list on Ebay for the 1st time (Pediped shoes.)
#4 Curtains (Purchased 60+ yards of material for drapes & roman shades.)
#5 Curtains (What was I thinking?!)
#6 Curtains (I don't have a clue how to measure!)
#7 Curtains (The first pattern I understand from start to finish, I'll use!)
#8 Curtains (Bargain fabric but add up all the other little items to finish it!)
#9 Curtains (Thank you Lord that my Mother is coming to town next week to help me!)
#10 Sick for three weeks (Nasty cold and several migraines.)

More to come, as I have taken pictures in the last few weeks with each of you in mind and am going to share, soon, I promise! Love you!

4 comments:

Alice said...

That is a hilarious photo...is that really YOU? You need my MIL to come and make curtains...she did all of mine and loves to do it.....ha ha! Have fun with your mom. Did you Dad find a new job? Thanks for posting.......he he!

Anonymous said...

Had to comment - funny post! I'll ask the same Q as Alice - is that you in the photo?? I e-mailed you recently...I think I mentioned your blog and posting...I don't think I used strong language, did I???

Jenni said...

Um... Sorry for the email with strong language. ;) Love the pic!

Rachelle said...

You never cease to crack me up! I feel your pain. There are just not enough hours in the day. You start these blogs and then people can't wait for an update. At least you know, you have been missed!