Welcome dear friends and family

Hoping this brings us a bit closer.

Monday, August 25, 2008

De Plane!

Gram and Papa are coming for a visit and flying in this afternoon. Elle has been moving her arms through the air and making a plane sound for the last 48 hours. She also keeps puckering up and kissing the air because I told her that when Gram sees her she's going to get kissed. I hope Gram does or Elle will be very disappointed - not worried about that not happening! :)


At the airport the first time Gram & Papa met Elle. There's gonna be more kisses for sure!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

What Gram in her right mind would NOT plant kisses the minute she steps off the plane? Especially on such a sweet face, ready for puckering! :)

I'm picturing the airplane flying around your living room. And grinning. Have fun!

PS. Maybe your Mom could come my way when she's finished with your curtains? ;)

Rachelle said...

Hope you are enjoying some time with your parents! I'm sure they are spoiling Elle like all good grandparents do!