I'm posting twice in a day - what's up with that?! I'm a new blogger and I'm all motivated and excited and all...it'll pass and then you'll wonder if I dropped off the face of the earth.Had to write about Elle and her "love" for Andre Bocelli. She's crazy about his music! She asks me to play his CD constantly - 'asks' by raising her hand in the air above her head - dramatic and all, just like Bocelli's music. Then she waits, waits for his music to start, thrills over it and even gets move excited when he begins to sing. She even gives Bocelli standing ovations at the end of the songs.
On an empty fridge day last week, I asked Elle how peanut BUTTER & JELLY sounded for lunch and she started jumping up and down, squealing with her hand raised above her head! She heard 'Bocelli' when I said butter-jelly! Oh my!
The picture is of Elle requesting Bocelli. No, she's not waving. This is also her 'Praise Jesus' sign, so sometimes we have to guess whether it's Jesus or Bocelli that she's calling on. :)
Don't miss my second post below - we had a lot of fun yesterday!


4 comments:
Oh that is so precious!
All potty trained and everything - wow! I'm impressed. How she has grown since we were in China.
jcfshEmerson would be THRILLED to have a grandchild love Bocelli. I think that's a hoot.
Marge
You weren't kidding about the excitement! That's hilarious! :)
Love the video. It's fun to hear her voice, even if it is rare. Although when she's 13, you might be thinking back. :)
Thanks for sharing!
That is too cute!!!
Kathy
Post a Comment