Elle and I had a blast this afternoon. We got our swimsuits on, jumped around in the sprinklers and ate watermelon off the rind. Then we headed to the tree swing for more silly fun. Elle is getting good at pumping her legs and can swing forever; I get motion sickness in about a minute! Ha! So we swung, I took some video and then we lounged on the hammock, watched our recent videos and sang some songs. Before we knew it, Eric was home and joined us on the hammock. Good summer fun!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
What a great way to connect. This is a great idea. It's delightful to hear your voices too. Elle's laughter just warms our hearts.
Sending love,
Papa & Gram H
What a sweet little girl. Is she signing again in the dolphin swing?
Such a joy to see her face and hear her sqeals! Thanks for sharing.
We are very proud of her for getting the potty thing down. Good job, Elle! :)
Love,
Dave, Jenni, and Erin
Oh so cute! I love the squeals of laughter!
Post a Comment