Welcome dear friends and family

Hoping this brings us a bit closer.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New Toy

Two days before Thanksgiving, I got a new toy. Barely had time to read how to turn it on before we gathered with family and friends, the perfect subjects! After a week of traveling with my new precision instrument in hand, I learned more about what I don't know. In fact, upon returning home, I discovered there was a button I should have pushed that would have improved my shots immensely. Live and learn! Here are some of my firsts, so don't judge too harshly.









2 comments:

Alicia said...

For not knowing what you are doing, you have some great shots of the kiddos. Love them!

Kathy said...

Those are great pictures!

I have had my new toy since
Mother's Day and I am still
learning how to use many of
the features.
Enjoy!