This morning Elle said to me, "Mama, I like being with you and I tell you what, you can kiss me always." 'I tell you what' is her newest and most favorite thing to say - she makes us smile!
This evening she asked Eric and me, "Do you like heaven? You obey Jesus, you go to heaven." Our little evangelist!
Her ballet recital is going to be something.... Below is a short clip of her hitting the stage at her last practice this past Monday. It's not a very good video, so here are the highlights...when she gets on stage she yells, "Hi Mama!", and waves to me. Then she manually moves her feet to first position (LOL!) and yells out to me, "I did it, Mommy!"


3 comments:
Awe! Sweet, sweet girl! I'm looking forward to a day when I can hear things like that too.
What does Zane think of ballet? I think it's cute that she positions her feet with her hands. :)
Congrats on the tricycle, Elle. That's a great accomplishment!
Not sure how this didn't come up yesterday when I checked... oh well. Great way to start my day! :)
Zane likes ballet -- he gets all excited when the girls go up on the stage and he signs 'dance' and 'Elle'.
LOVE that tree- it is sooo pretty in her room! And the ballet clips are cracking me up.
Post a Comment