Today's theme verse is "The one who calls you is faithful and He will do it." 1 Thessalonians 5:24
'Operation China' is underway and the 'to do' list is, well, long! What a day today was...
There were money things that needed to get in order - and are now well underway by His provision - we will continue in faith and praise Him!
Elle's passport was needed for a Wednesday deadline - and arrived in the mail today - He is able!
Zane's care package needed letter translation and labeling - and was supplied by a friend, Mei, from church - God's people are amazing!
Baby room is currently non-existent - but Zane's bedding arrived giving us a thrill of what is to come - thank you Father!
Unexpected gifts from the mother of dear friends were opened - and this blesses us so!
And, a friend sent me part of an email I sent her back in 2006 - "I'm so over the top, gone, in love with this little girl! I can't stop looking at her! She's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! I think I've completely lost it. I can't do anything without thinking of her every second. I can't hardly stand this wait - it's completely cruel!!!!!!" - and then God goes and does it again with our precious Zane!
Everything continues to unfold because of His graciousness and provision - so when my SIL reminded me of this scripture - I claimed it as today's theme verse! Can't wait to see what he'll do tomorrow! :)
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Kate... I am so happy for you. God is the awsome giver of amazing gifts. Praising Him with you today and praying for you as you get ready and packed. Know that I am doing the same here in kalamazoo. I'm sure our to do lists are the same...very long!
Love you and I am so happy for you and Eric!
God just drops things into place, doesn't He?
Last Sunday at church, something fell out of my clothes as I was just sitting there. I had never seen it before, and there are no pockets in the outfit I was wearing. It was a coin, with praying hands behind a cross on one side, and Matthew 7:7 on the other. It seemed so relevant to me at the time, and applies to your lives as well. He is good, and if we only ask, it shall be given. Praise God!
Kate,
I stubbled across your blog and just wanted to congratulate you on your wonderful son! He is beautiful and I am happy that you travel soon to be with him. Those of us still waiting, love to see our 'sisters' in adoption moving forward in their journey's
Blessings! http://berzenji.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment