Welcome dear friends and family

Hoping this brings us a bit closer.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

More Zane pics & dimples?!

We joined a Fuj*an Yahoo group to learn more about the Province and meet other families who might have adopted their child through the same orphanage as Zane's. I posted an introduction yesterday and got a reply from a lady who is currently living in China with her family. They adopted their daughter from Gut*an in 2005 and went back there for a visit at New Year’s this year. She said she was sure she would have a picture of our son, so I sent her a pic of Zane and she sent back five!!! How precious for us to have these extra photos! These pictures are better quality than the ones we had received from China. We are thanking God for this great blessing!

There is one picture where Zane is smiling with all his heart - so precious! Upon further study, PEOPLES, I think he may have dimples!! I know it's just a guess, but I deciphered Elle's cleft chin from a small shadow on her referral picture - so I'm going with my gut and won't be disappointed either way! :) I know, you think I'm delusional...we will see! ;)

Since I can't post those dimples, I'll leave you with a picture of our 'cleft chin' with Grandpa and Grandma on the 4th.

3 comments:

Wolfes Home said...

Definitely dimples, I agree!

Amy said...

that's really wonderful that you were able to get more pictures!! Can't wait to see him!

Jenni said...

Hooray for more pictures! God is awesome! :)