Welcome dear friends and family

Hoping this brings us a bit closer.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Allison's Visit



I met a wonderful gal online a few years ago. We both had dossiers in China with the same agency and were waiting to see our daughters' beautiful faces. We had an instant connection and have enjoyed watching each other become mothers and our babies turn into lovely little girls. Laurie and family moved away from our area, but grandma has them coming back for visits, so sometimes we arrange a little get together while she's in town.

On this day, she dropped by for just a quick hello. I got a few cute pictures of her daughter, Allison, and Elle and some hilarious video, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to edit/cut/upload it as it is a really huge file. So, maybe you won't get to see it - bummer! But here are two pics...enjoy!

No comments: